When my clients come to work with me, at the beginning we look at the problems they solve for their clients as well as the results they provide. Then we look at who are the ideal people that want help solving those problems. We determine the value of their work together and I help them stretch to charge what they are worth. I have seen a perfect match in the clients they attract and who they are. Their clients are a right match for them because of who they are at the depth of their being. It inspired me to write an article on becoming the market one wants to capture.
What does “become the market you want to capture” mean? It means becoming you!—being so irresistibly attractive that your clients want to buy from you. It means owning your attractiveness! By being yourself and showing your uniqueness—owning it and letting it shine for all the world to see—you become the market you want to capture!
It also means digging deep and getting in touch with all your strengths as well as your wounds. Your clients are a right match for you not only because of your strengths, but also because of what you had to overcome to be where you are. Your history becomes your most cherished gift when you use your history to serve others.
For example, somebody who had their boundaries stepped over a lot will not only help their clients with the major problem their clients come with, but they will also help their clients solve the deeper problem of having firm but loving boundaries which in turn will help their client in all areas of their lives. The ripple effects of their work will change the lives of their clients as it has for mine. It helps them also see the value of their work which goes beyond they comprehend when they first come to work with me.
Once you own all of YOU, you start to see more clearly that:
- There are people who are looking for exactly what you have to offer. When you share your gifts, you are responding to their desires by choosing them and claiming them as your market. The fear of rejection and sales turns into the joy of service.
- Once you own all of your gifts, you realize that there is no competition. You—and only you—have the solution to the specific problems your clients need help with. In a unique way, only you can provide the kind and level of help they need. With that kind of conviction, you start to stand out from the rest of the market.
- After doing deeper inner search for who you are and owning it fully, you naturally and confidently start to own your expertise status. You live, breathe, and become the market you want to capture.
- Here are the reasons why you should become the market you want to capture:
- When you claim your uniqueness, your clients cannot help but be attracted to you.
- Your product or service is your creation and an extension of you. Once you say it as it really is, your clients will be attracted to you. Authenticity is very attractive.
- Here are a few tips on implementing these ideas in your marketing material:
- Share and connect your passion for your product and your reasons for creating it! You become your product when you speak about it with heartfelt passion!
- Once you connect with your passion, it will come through when you talk about it in your marketing, your presentation, and everything you say and do.
- Really own the joy you feel for your creation. Also own what it took for you to get here and I promise it will show. There is a grace about owning ones challenges.
- Share the benefits your clients have achieved through your product and services because of where you have been and who you are.
Your unwavering belief in and love for your product and services will outshine everything else.
Zahra Efan – Professional Coach and Abundance Expert
Zahra Efan supports holistic female business owners’ breakthrough six figures in their businesses. After having experienced a lot of success in her business including a TV interview, writing for many well known magazines and being interviewed by well known names, Zahra went through a period of burn out and overwhelm. She decided to completely unplug from her business and took time to listen to her life and her business. As difficult as it was, she said no to many opportunities during that time. As a result, after taking two months off, she returned to work and with just one interview that her soul said “yes” to. She made 10k within two days, and since then she continues to increase her income every month. Zahra teaches holistic business owners how to say “yes” to selective opportunities so that they can breakthrough the next income level without working really hard.
Watch Zahra speak about The Power of Gratitude at www.zahraefan.com